Monday, 10 October 2011 09:48
Last Updated on Monday, 24 October 2011 15:57
To carry out an installation we will send one of our fitters and a labourer (more than 1 depending on the size of the items). They will arrive fully uniformed in one of our sign written vehicles.
In order to carry out an installation, the following should apply:
- No units to be moved since templating.
- All required battens and additional support should be in place
- Live electric power should be available.
- Walls should not be plastered/skimmed between template and install.
- Work area is clean and clear.
- If requested we will secure the sink using a strong adhesive, once set you will not be able to remove the sink. We will then apply a silicone bead to ensure water tightness.